As a personal brand photographer, I am super passionate about #momprenures getting in front of the camera to elevate their brand which will allow you to spend more time with your family! Personal Brand photography is so much more than a headshot. As a result, it truly allows you to authentically connect with your ideal clients!
What is Personal Brand Photography?
Personal Brand Photography provides imagery to business owners who are looking to uplevel their brand, tell their unique story, and connect with their audience on a personal level to grow their business. It’s all about capturing who you are, what you provide, and what makes your brand unique! Most importantly, your personal branding session will include headshots, your workspace, creative process tools of your trade & so much more! My favorite thing about personal brand photos is that they really share who you are and allow your personality to shine through!
Here are a few of the ways that you would benefit from taking professional personal branding photos:
- Use across your social media platforms. Do you find yourself scrambling for a photo to post on your daily instagram or facebook feed? If you do – this is my #1 reason you need Personal Branding photos… just imagine having handful of photos perfectly branded to your business ready and just wanting for you to use! Talk about a time saver!
- Send them with your press releases. If you usually send out press releases or are planning to in the coming year, professional photos will help your submission stand out.
- Use them throughout your website. Having professional photos will increase your like, know, trust factor allowing potential clients to see who you are and know your a real person. Also, you should always have a professional headshot on your website so that potential customers know who they are doing business with.
- Place them in your email campaigns. Take your email blasts to the next level by including your photo in them.
- Include them on your landing pages. If you rely on landing pages to help you generate sales, adding personal branding photography to them can boost your results.
- Create a killer bio for events. Speaking at an upcoming event? Make sure that you have a professional headshot and branding photos on hand to send along with your bio.
- Make your email signature memorable. For example, not everybody remembers a name but almost everyone can recall a face. Adding a photo to your email signature can make it more memorable.
- Add them to your printed marketing materials.
- Save time. Having your own branding photos will make it so much easier for you to provide photos for so many different things. From headshots, to product photos, to behind the scenes. Having profressional photos done of you and your business increases your crediability! This is your personal brand and you should have the final say in whom takes your photos.
Most importantly, you have to keep your content fresh!
Lastly, you must remember to refresh your photos a minimum of twice per year so that your personal brand is also reflected accurately. Moreover, this not only shows that you are moving with the seasons but that you are not recycling old content! This keeps you and your brand fresh and top of mind!
Liked what you read? If so you will definitely enjoy this post on how to make your brand photos stand out!
Let’s connect on social media! Instagram, Facebook and sign up for the email list!